Hi everyone! How was your weekend? A lot of rainy days in Singapore but yesterday was a pleasant day.
Around this time.. about 5pm, I start to think what I should make for dinner. Eating healthy is so important to me now because I used to eat out all the time and who knows what kind of ingredients they use at the restaurant! I must have had lots of food preservative over the past few years. So I now try to eat at home as much as possible, more veggie and fish and less fatty meat.
I like recipes that are tasty, simple and super easy to cook but is presentable! And this is one of them. Aqua Pazza. If you plan to invite your friends and want to cook something that looks a bit impressive, this may be the one. Trust me, this is REALLY easy.
Basic recipe is below, but according to how you like it, you can add more garlic, white wine. etc.. This is not a bakery so there’s no need to be exact, just go with free and easy style!
What you need (for 2 pax)
1) White fish (2 slices) ~ this can be any kind, whatever white fish you like. This time, I used the White Sea Bass
2) Clam (150g)
3) Cherry tomato (7-8 pieces)
4) Garlic (1 clove) ~ I love garlic so this time I used 3 cloves haha
5) White wine (2 table spoons) ~ I love more wine so I put in 3 table spoons
6) 1/2 cup of water
7) Olive oil (1 table spoon)
8) Italian parsley (as much as you like)
9) Black olives (50g)
10) Salt & Pepper (to add spice)
Okay, let’s cook! (10 min of prepping and 15-20 min of cooking)
1) Put some salt on the white fish and leave it for 5 min or so.
2) Chop garlic. Slice cherry tomato and black olives in half.
3) Heat up the pot and put 1 table spoon of olive oil. After it heats up, put the white fish in and sauté both sides.
4) Put garlic, cherry tomato, clam and 1/2 cup of water. Add 2 table spoons of white wine and black olives.
5) Boil for 5-10 min in low flame. Taste the soup and add salt/ pepper.
6) Finally, add Italian parsley. And you are DONE!